● Water filtration products filter cartridge
● For ICE190-S System-56164-03
● Reduces bacteria, sediment, chlorine taste and odor, and scale
● 5 gpm flow rate
● 54000 gallons capacity
Product Description: 3M Water filtration products filter cartridge for ICE190-S System-56164-03. Reduces bacteria, sediment, chlorine taste and odor, and scale. 5 gpm flow rate. 54000 gallons capacity. Replacement cartridges for applications such as ice machines, post mix machines, coffee & hot tea, as well as other high flow applications.
Brand Name: 3M Water Filtration Products
Part Number: HF190-S
Number of Items: 1
Is Recalled? NO
Particle Retention Size: 0.2 Micron
Pressure Flow Rate: 5.0 Gallons per Minute
UNSPSC Code: 40161809
● Reduces: Sediment, Chlorine Taste and Odor
● Replacement cartridge for AP200; Reduces sediment and chlorine taste and odor
● 3M Aqua-Pure branded products help provide you with cleaner, clearer, better tasting water!
Style: Replacement Water Filter
Replacement cartridge for AP200. Reduces sediment and chlorine taste and odor.
Part Number: AP217
Number of Items: 2
Material Type: Plastic
LowerTemperature Range: 40 Degrees Fahrenheit
Upper Temperature Range: 100 Degrees Fahrenheit
Is Recalled? NO
Item Weight: 1.45 pounds
Style Name: Replacement Water Filter
Style: Replacement Water Filter
Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 6.5 x 3.2 inches ; 1.4 pounds
● Reduces particulate, rust, and the taste and odor of chlorine, helps improve the quality of cloudy, colored, or musty water
● Reduces particulate to help preserve plumbing and fixtures
● Helps to reduce lead, select VOCs, and parasitic protozoan cysts
● Includes water shut-off valve for easy water filter replacement
● Cartridges last up to six months, an economical alternative to bottled water
3M Aqua-Pure Under Sink Drinking Water Filtration System with faucet – Model AP Easy Complete
The 3M Aqua-Pure AP Easy Complete Drinking Water Filtration System is an economical under sink alternative to bottled water that connects to a dedicated faucet. The Easy Complete system helps to reduce chlorine taste and odor, particulate, lead, mercury, asbestos, and VOCs (including: P-dichlorobenzene, Toxaphene, Lindane, Atrazine, Benzene, and Carbofuran)* that can be found in drinking water. The filtration system also reduces parasitic protozoan cysts, which are biological contaminants not killed by chlorine treatments. Utilizing our Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) cartridge design for easy cartridge change-out with built-in shut off valve – no need to turn off water.
This system includes everything needed for most installations, including ¼-inch quick-connect fittings, tubing, an attached mounting bracket, and a polished chrome dedicated faucet. It is manufactured from FDA CFR-21 compliant materials, has a maximum operating pressure of 120 psi/827 kPa, and an operating temperature of 100°F/37.8°C. It provides a flow rate of 0.75 gallons/2.8 liters per minute, has a capacity of 750 gallons/2,839 liters, and can be used at a maximum water temperature of 100°F/37.8°C. The unit is 12-1/2 in/31.8 cm high with a diameter of 2-3/8 in/6.0 cm.
Replacement water filter cartridge change out is recommended at least every six months in order for the product to perform as advertised/sold. Replacement water filter cartridge for this system is Model: AP Easy C-Complete (Part Number/3M ID: 5618044 / 70020321140)
● Complete water filtration system designed for emergency preparedness, groups in the backcountry, and mission trips
● Highest level of filtration on market — removes greater than 99.99999% of all bacteria and 99.9999% of all protozoa
● Bucket and faucet adapters provide high-volume clean, potable water from any fresh water source; easily field maintainable
● Filter with built-in and removable push/pull cap; comes with one 32-ounce, BPA-free collapsible pouch for personal hydration
● Backed by manufacturer’s lifetime limited warranty (Independent Testing Laboratory Hydreion, LLC.; Microbiological Report S05-03)
Whether hiking, camping, hunting, fishing, or traveling abroad, the Sawyer PointOne Squeeze Water Filter will ensure you have access to clean water in the backcountry or anywhere in the world. The PointOne Squeeze Water Filter is available as a Personal System with one to three included water pouches, or as an All-in-One System that includes a water pouch plus field maintainable bucket and faucet adapters that enable you to create a high-flow water filtration system for a group of people anywhere in the world. The PointOne filter removes greater than 99.99999 percent of all bacteria and greater than 99.9999 percent of all protozoa (Independent Testing Laboratory Hydreion, LLC.; Microbiological Report S05-03).
The Personal System comes in three options — model SP129 with one 32-ounce, BPA-free water pouch; model SP131 with 16-, 32- and 64-ounce pouch sizes; and model SP137 with one 16-ounce pouch plus straw and inline adapters for hydration pack bladders (sold separately).
Ideal for emergency preparedness, the All-in-One System (model SP181) comes with a 32-ounce pouch as well as adapters that enable you to attach the filter to a 5-gallon bucket (sold separately) for high-volume potable water or attach it to your house faucet. The SP181 can create clean, filtered water for a group that can yield up to 540 gallons of clean water per day from any fresh water source.
The Sawyer PointOne 0.10 Absolute Micron Water Filter is backed by a manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty. Since 1984, Sawyer Products has offered the best, most technologically advanced solutions for protection against sun, bugs, water, and injuries — everything from first aid kits developed for wilderness to point-of-use water filters that filter contaminated water to levels cleaner than U.S. bottled water.
Item Dimensions: 6.13 x 6.13 x 3.5 inches
Item Display Weight: 0.8 pounds
Item Weight: 0.63 pounds
Model Year: 2015
Shipping Weight: 0.85 pounds
Size: One Pouch
Sport Type: Multi Sport
Item model number: SPPSWF1-PARENT
● Two Stage EZ Turn Filtration System, i.e. 5-micron Sediment EZ Turn Filter and a EZ Turn Granular Activated Carbon Filter (Assembled) w Universal Installation Kit Included.
● (Stage 1) 5 Micron Sediment-Capturing Filter Component to Catch Small & Large Impurities
● (Stage 2) Granular Activated Coconut Carbon Filter to Remove Unpleasant Chlorine, Tastes, Odors, Cloudiness and Colors. Also Removes VOCs and Other Chemicals
● (Stage 3) Granular Activated Coconut Carbon Filter to Remove Unpleasant Chlorine, Tastes, Odors, Cloudiness and Colors. Also Removes VOCs and Other Chemicals
● Fully Assembled. Easy Installation, with Universal Installation Kit and All Hardware Necessary to Set-up and Install.
This three stage under sink filtration system with European style sink or bar faucet by Brio and Magic Mountain Water Products has a first stage 5 micro sediment filter and a second stage a carbon filter that helps and ensures that chlorine and other minerals that cause bad taste are removed. The Third stage is a coconut carbon filter that removes cloudiness and unwanted particulates and tastes from municipal tap water. 5 Star quality at home. Instantly transforms ordinary tap water into clean, extraordinary water. This filter system produces a continuous supply of fresh, crisp, wonderful-tasting water from the tap, removing major contaminants to below EPA minimum levels. These systems are fully assembled, ready for installation and include a faucet and installation supplies.
Part Number: LUSFQ300
Item Weight: 6 pounds
Item model number: LUSFQ300
Color: Chrome & white
Item Package Quantity: 1
Spout Height: 12 inches
Number of Handles: 1
Batteries Included? No
Batteries Required? No
Shipping Weight: 6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
● 3 replacement water filters that fit all Brita pitchers and dispensers
● No pre soaking required, so you can use right away
● Does not leave black flecks in your water
● Reduces chlorine taste and odor, to deliver great tasting water
● Removes copper, mercury and cadmium, which can cause illness over time
Brita advanced filters are designed to fit all Brita pitchers and dispensers. These filters do not require pre soak and will not leave black flecks in your water, so you can start using right away. Using technology that combines coconut based activated carbon with ion exchange resin, the Brita advanced filters reduce the taste and odor of chlorine to deliver great tasting water while removing copper, mercury and cadmium impurities that can cause illness over time. The filters should be replaced every 40 gallons or every two months for best results. By drinking filtered water, you are reducing the amount of plastic bottles that end up in our landfills and oceans. One Brita water filter used equals 300 plastic bottles saved. Start drinking healthier, great tasting water with Brita today.
Product Dimensions: 7.1 x 5.4 x 2.4 inches
Item Weight: 12.8 ounces
Shipping Weight: 13.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
Item model number : 35503
Technology, engineering and project management company Neste Jacobs has implemented NAPCON Controller to Forchem Oy’s tall oil distillation plant. Forchem Oy owns and operates a world scale tall oil distillation plant in the city of Rauma on the West Coast of Finland. The main products are Tall Oil Rosin (TOR) and Tall Oil Fatty Acid (TOFA) and the plant is flexible in the sense that different types of Crude Tall Oil can be used as feedstock. The process is mainly based on a vacuum distillation technology originally developed and designed by Neste Jacobs, presently known under the trademark ArxPinus.
Many biochemical processes offer opportunities for substantial improvement in terms of increased production. In spring 2015 Forchem Oy already awarded Neste Jacobs a NAPCON Performance Analysis project for quantifying the benefits of Advanced Process Control (APC). The NAPCON Performance Analysis lasted for two months and Neste Jacobs was able to demonstrate already then a production increase of 9%. After implementation of NAPCON Controller, a multivariable, model-predictive APC, Neste Jacobs could increase production with further 8%. Continue reading “Neste Jacobs maximizes production of Forchem Oy Tall Oil Distillation Plant with NAPCON Controller”→
DALLAS – (December 23, 2016) The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) and Department of State Health Services (DSHS) completed review of sample results following reports of possibly related symptoms from prohibited water use by people living in Corpus Christi to assess current water quality.
None of the ten drinking water samples collected from specific locations within the City of Corpus Christi water supply system tested positive for the presence of Indulin AA-86 in drinking water at method detection levels of 0.05 mg/l for LCMS and 0.26-0.27 mg/l for GCMS. The EPA and TCEQ toxicologists established a health-based action level of 2.6 mg/l in drinking water. Continue reading “Drinking water confirmation sample results”→